Friday, February 6, 2009

My New Blog

Welcome to my new blog.

This is a new venture for me in which I will be using this site to continue to provide my comments, observations as well as my recommendations concerning the markets, the economy as well as other topics as I've done for many years in other former websites, print and other medias.

Look for this site to spool up in coming days with regular postings. To be alerted to the postings sign up in the lower right hand corner box titled "subscribe".

Thanks for reading me.

- Neil George




The above is only opinion and does not represent and/or offer to buy or sell any security and/or any financial advice. The opinions contained may not be suitable for all investors who should consult their own financial adviser before making any investment or other decisions. I may own some of these same securities noted in accounts under my control or for my benefit.

Errors/Omissions: I always welcome being called on facts, figures and commentary from readers and look forward to your feedback. I can be reached by email at njgeorge@att.net or njgeorgejr@gmail.com or at 01-314-616-3325.